Lovely Lily Happy Birthday
During the year I send birthday cards to family and friends so I always need LOTS of cards! This one, Lovely Lily Happy Birthday, is made with a FREE stamp set that’s available only during Sale-A-Bration 2020! The 3 coordinating products are the stamp set, the dies and the Designer Series Paper – almost like a Product Suite!
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Grapefruit Grove Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Bermuda Bay Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Use Big Shot and Coastal Weave 3D Embossing Folder to add a design. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach to the card base.
- Cut Grapefruit Grove Cardstock at 4″ x 2-1/4″. Cut Lily Impressions DSP at 4″ x 2″ – use Snail Adhesive to attach to the Grapefruit Grove Cardstock. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the Bermuda Bay layer.
- Stamp the Lovely Lily veins on Grapefruit Grove Cardstock with Grapefruit Grove Classic Ink. Use the Big Shot and the die from Lily Pad Dies to cut out the image. NOTE: If you’re careful, you can stamp this image and cut it out of the 4″ x 2″ piece of cardstock!
- Cut Lily Impressions DSP using the outline image from Lily Pad Dies. Attach over the Grapefruit Grove lily using Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Stamp the greeting from the Peaceful Moments stamp set on Whisper White Cardstock using Bermuda Bay Classic Ink. Punch out this stamped image with the 2″ Circle Punch.
- Punch out a Grapefruit Grove scalloped circle with the Starburst Punch. Use Snail Adhesive to attach the Whisper White greeting layer to this scallop circle.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach to the front of the card.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the Lovely Lily cut out image over the greeting on the front of the card.
- Tie a bow using Grapefruit Grove Grosgrain Ribbon – use a Mini Glue Dot to attach to the Grapefruit Grove Lily image.