Butterfly Gala Clean & Simple Card
Sometimes the nicest card is one with only a few embellishments like this Butterfly Gala Clean & Simple Card! The Butterfly Duet Punch not only punches out the stamped images but also punch out butterflies from the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper!! Now that is really getting a lot of “bang for your buck”!
Instructions and measurements:
- Cut Basic Black Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Grapefruit Grove Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″.
- Use Memento Black Ink to stamp the greeting from Amazing Life stamp set.
- Use Glue Dots to attach a length of Black Silver Striped Metallic Ribbon along the side of the Grapefruit Grove layer.
- Tie a short length of ribbon as a faux bow.
- Attach to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Use the Butterfly Duet Punch to punch out a full butterfly from the Botanical Butterfly DSP and a partial butterfly for the inside of the card.
- Attach the full butterfly on the front layer using a glue dot.
Now let’s see what’s on the inside:
- Use Memento Black Ink to stamp a greeting from the Amazing Life stamp set on Whisper White Cardstock cut at 5-1/4″ x 4″.
- Use Liquid Glue to attach the partial butterfly near an edge of the Whisper White layer.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach the Whisper White layer to the card base inside.