The Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine is an awesome tool! It can be used with dies or embossing folders to easily cut shapes and add texture to your projects.
Resilient, Strong & Beautiful
When you combine the Lace Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder with the Strong & Beautiful stamp set, you have the makings of a quick and easy card! It appears that when you have a tool like the Big Shot and an embossing folder, you have lots & lots of possibilities for beautiful projects!
Measurements and Instructions:
- Cut Basic Black Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Use Big Shot and Lace Dynamic Embossing Folder to add a design.
- Cut Basic Black Cardstock with Scallop Oval Framelit and the Big Shot.
- Use Memento Black Ink to stamp the greeting on Whisper White Cardstock. Cut the image out with the Oval Framelit and the Big Shot. Use Snail Adhesive to attach over the Basic Black Oval. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach to the front of the card.
- Embellish with a Rhinestone Basic Jewel.
These are the products used for this card:
As you can see, this design works well in the portrait mode as well as the landscape mode.
The FREE Foil Cardstock sheets available in the 2019 Sale-A-Bration brochure looks amazing when embossed with the Big Shot and the Lace Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder!