Lovely As A Tree with Farmhouse DSP
When I paired Lovely As A Tree with Festive Farmhouse DSP, the result was this quick & easy card that I designed for an event at a local coffee shop. I love using the Lovely As A Tree stamp set. Adding a coordinating layer of Designer Series Paper and a length of burlap ribbon results in a true country scene for the Christmas season!
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Mossy Meadow Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5″ x 3-3/4″.
- Use Mossy Meadow Classic Ink to stamp trees and greeting to the front.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach a strip of DSP.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach to Mossy Meadow layer.
- Use Mini Glue Dots to attach ribbon over DSP – wrapping around to the back of the Mossy Meadow layer.
- Attach to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
These are the products used for this card – if you want to get them for yourself, just click on the picture below: