By the Bay
When the By the Bay stamp set appeared in the 2019 Sale-A-Bration brochure, I immediately thought of an English Country Garden. Years ago, when I had more time, I made a petit point picture of an English Country Garden. It took me many, many hours so, when I saw this stamp set, I knew that it would take a lot less time to finish this picture!! And, as you can see, I didn’t even have to colour it so more time was saved!!
Measurements and Instructions:
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Basic Black Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5″ x 3-3/4″. Use Memento Black Ink to stamp images as desired.
- Use Big Shot with the Rectangle Stitched Framelits to cut out the desired size. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the Basic Black layer.
- Use Glue Dots to attach 3 strips of Braided Linen Trim around the White and the Black layer. Tie a small length of Linen Thread over the Braided Linen Trim. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the card front.
- Use Big Shot and the Rectangle Stitched Framelits to cut out a background layer from Basic Black for the greeting.
- Use Memento Black Ink to stamp the greeting on Whisper White Cardstock. Punch greeting out with the Classic Label Punch. Use Mini Dimensionals to attach to the Basic Black background layer.
These are the products used for this card:
I tried another on with birthday greetings and using a different ribbon – which one do you like?