Samples of cards for every occasion!
A Holiday Hello from Elfie
Here’s a cute Holiday Hello from Elfie card using a unique card design – I’m not sure of the name but I really like the results! No extra cardstock needed, just cut off 2-3/4″ turn it 90 degrees and attach! Elfie is so cute – I just love how he makes this card shine! All that’s needed is a swipe from the Wink of Stella pen on the hat brim and the bottom of the coat.
These are the products used for this card:
Now for the sizes and instructions:
- Cut Coastal Cabana Cardstock at 4-1/2″ x 11” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″. Cut off 2-3/4″ from the front of the card base – turn sideways – attach over the DSP – make sure Snail Adhesive is applied to the left side ONLY.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″ for the inside layer. Stamp with a verse, if desired. Attach with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 2-1/2″ x 4″. Use Tuxedo Black Memento Ink to stamp the Elfie greetings. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the Coastal Cabana layer.
- Cut Let It Snow Specialty DSP at 2-1/2″ x 4″. Attach to the front layer with Snail Adhesive.
- Use Tuxedo Black Memento Ink to stamp Elfie on Whisper White Cardstock. Use the 2″ Circle Punch to cut out Elfie. Punch out a background layer of Shaded Spruce with the Starburst Punch.
- Colour Elfie with Stampin’ Blends. Use Wink of Stella to add some sparkle to the hat brim and coat trim. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach to the Shaded Spruce Starburst Circle. Use Snail Adhesive to attach the Elfie to the card front.