Samples of cards for every occasion!
“Well Said” Sympathy Card
Today I’m sharing another card from the Sympathy Card Class – the “Well Said” Sympathy card is another “quick & easy” card using Floral Romance Designer Series Paper and the Well Written Framelits Dies. Notice that I used a small strip of the same DSP to make the envelope as appealing as the card.
Let’s look at how you can make this card:
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Floral Romance DSP Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the card base.
- Cut Mossy Meadow Cardstock at 1-1/2″ x 5″. Use the Embossing Buddy to ensure cardstock is clean and ready for heat embossing. Use Versamark ink to stamp greeting near the left-hand side. Sprinkle with White Embossing Powder. Melt with Heat Tool. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach over DSP.
- Cut Soft Sea Foam Cardstock at 1-1/2″ x 4″. Cut Adhesive Sheet at 1-1/2″ x 4″. Peel 1 side of backing from adhesive sheet layer – attach the adhesive sheet to Soft Sea Foam Cardstock. Use Big Shot and Well Written Framelits Dies to cut out “sympathy”. Peel off the 2nd side of adhesive layer – attach to Mossy Meadow greeting layer.
- Embellish with Rhinestone Basic Jewels.
These are the products used for this card:
(click on the item to order it from my online store)