Samples of cards for every occasion!
Simple, Impressive Christmas Card
When blue is your favourite colour and you want a simple, impressive Christmas card, you can always rely on the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder to help you out! Stampin’ Up! always has a variety of Designer Series Paper (DSP) with patterns that coordinate with their cardstock. Because of this, I find it so easy to have all the components match and/or compliment each other in my projects.
Detailed instructions with measurements are here.
- Cut Balmy Blue Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Use Night of Navy Classic Ink to stamp greeting in the inside.
- Cut Tranquil Tide DSP at 5-1/4″ x 2″.
- Attach to the right-hand side of the card front with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Night of Navy Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 2″.
- Emboss with the Tin Tile Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.
- Attach to the left-hand side of the card front with Snail Adhesive.
- Use Night of Navy Classic Ink to stamp the greeting on a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock.
- Use Stitched Framelits Circle and the Big Shot to cut out the greeting.
- Use Layering Circle Framelits and the Big Shot to cut out a scalloped layer of Night of Navy Cardstock.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach the greeting layer to the scallop circle layer.
- Cut a 10″ piece of Gold Metallic-Edge Ribbon – trim the ends at an angle.
- Create a loop – attach to the back of the completed greeting circles with glue dots.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the greeting to the card front.
- Use Night of Navy Classic Ink to stamp a coordinating image on the envelope.
Want to make this card? Click on the products shown here and order your own supplies!
Here’s a look at the inside greeting…..
And now this video will show you how I made it……