In a hurry, need a card but don’t have a lot of time – these are for you!
Beautifully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper
If you are looking for a quick & easy card that is elegant, I’ve got one to share with you!
The Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper used for this Note Card was introduced in Petal Pink and Whisper White on page 48 of the 2019 Occasions Catalogue. You can also find a similar package of Very Vanilla and Whisper White Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper on page 189 of the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue. These delicate sheets come with tissue in between the layers so the pages don’t get tangled. Each package has 4 sheets each of 2 different designs for you to cut to make cards or leave as 12″ x 12″ for scrapbook pages or shadow box inserts.
One of the designs is made to be cut at 3-1/2″ x 5″ so the layer fits exactly on the front of the Note Cards sold on page 193 of the 2018-2019 Annual Catalogue. For the class, I cut the Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper and let the ladies pick the design they wanted. The Liquid Multipurpose Glue is best for adhering intricate designs like this. TIP: Apply small dots of the Liquid Multipurpose Glue and let it dry until it starts to change from white to clear. When you attach the layer, the partially dry glue will stick like a glue dot.
Dimensions and instructions:
- Select a Very Vanilla Note Cards with an envelope.
- Cut Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper at the dividing lines indicated on the page creating 3-1/2″ x 5″ pieces.
- Use Liquid Multipurpose Glue to attach to the front of the Note Card.
- Use the Starburst Punch to punch out a Very Vanilla layer – attach over the DSP with Snail Adhesive.
- Use Blackberry Bliss Classic Ink to stamp the greeting on a piece of Petal Pink Cardstock. Punch out the greeting with the 2″ Circle Punch. Attach over the Very Vanilla layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use Blackberry Bliss Classic Ink to stamp a greeting inside the Note Card.
These are the products used for this card:
(click on the item to order it from my online store)
This is the Beautifully Detailed Laser-Cut Specialty Paper: