Special events, classes, and monthly clubs scheduled and on my calendar. Strict RSVP deadlines are adhered to. Registrations are confirmed when payment is completed.
Beauty Abounds in Spring Colours
The Beauty Abounds stamp set with coordinating dies is an amazing bundle that can be used for any season of the year! For this card, I’ve chosen 3 subtle spring colours – Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam and So Saffron. When you cut shapes out of the Soft Sea Foam layer before it’s attached to the card base, you’re certainly making a smart choice for wisely using your cardstock!
Details and instructions:
- Cut Petal Pink Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Soft Sea Foam Cardstock at 5″ x 3-3/4″. TIP: Use Big Shot and your choice of butterflies from the Butterfly Beauty Thinlits Dies to cut out 3 or 5 small butterflies before adhering this layer over the card base. These will be glued to the front layer of the finished card with Liquid Glue.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″. Use the large dots and the small dots from the Beauty Abounds stamp set with Soft Sea Foam Classic Ink, Petal Pink Classic Ink and So Saffron Classic Ink to create a subtle border along the left side.
- Use Petal Pink Classic Ink to stamp the greeting from the Dandelion Wishes stamp set near the bottom right.
- Use Petal Pink Classic Ink to stamp the greeting from the Strong & Beautiful stamp set on the inside of the card base.
- Use Early Espresso Classic Ink to stamp the flower stem from the Beauty Abounds stamp set over the subtle border.
- Embellish with 3 or 5 Clear Rhinestones.
These are the products used for this card: (click on the item to order it from my online store):
Let’s take a closer look: