Copper Foil Christmas Greeting
I’m so excited to share another quick and easy Christmas card with you – can you see that I’ve used Copper Foil and a piece of Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper? I love how using the Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder with Copper Foil, results in a beautiful “quilt-like” design! Isn’t it gorgeous??
- Cut Sahara Sand Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ – fold in 1/2 to create a regular sized card base.
- Cut Copper Foil paper at 5-1/4″ x 2″.
- Emboss with the Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the left side of the card front.
- Cut Joyous Noel Specialty Designer Series Paper at 5-1/4″ x 2″.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the right side of the card front.
- Cut a Scalloped Oval from Sahara Sand Cardstock.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach over the Copper Foil and DSP.
- Use Merry Merlot Classic Ink to stamp the greeting on a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock.
- Cut greeting out with Oval Framelit and the Big Shot.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the Scalloped Oval.
- Tie a bow with a length of Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8″ (1.6 Cm) Reversible Ribbon.
- Use Mini Glue Dots to attach to the top of the greeting ovals.
These are the products used for this card:
So now that you know what I used and where to get them, it’s your turn to create!!