Country Floral Sympathy Card
When you need a sympathy card, this Country Floral Sympathy Card is certainly a great one to make lots in a short time! By using the beautiful Country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder on the front layer of this card, you don’t have much more to do to create a striking sympathy card.
NOTE: Country Floral Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder is only available as a FREE Sale-A-Bration product!!
Details and instructions:
- Cut Soft Suede Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Very Vanilla Cardstock at 5″ x 4″. Use Big Shot and Country Floral Dynamic Embossing Folder to add a design. TIP: Use Liquid Glue to attach to the card base so that the adhesive will flow inside the indentations.
- Cut a length of Gold Metallic Edge Ribbon. Use Mini Glue Dots to attach over the embossed layer.
- Cut Soft Suede Cardstock with Big Shot and Oval Framelits.
- Use Soft Suede Classic Ink to stamp greeting on Very Vanilla Cardstock. Use Big Shot and Stitched Oval Framelits to cut out the greeting. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the Soft Suede oval. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the completed greeting over the ribbon.
These are the products used for this card:
(click on the item to order it from my online store)