Geared Up Garage Birthday Wishes
Once again I needed lots of masculine birthday cards so I want to share these Geared Up Garage Birthday Wishes with you!! When using the DSP colours for your cardstock, all the guesswork is gone! You’ll notice my base colours of Basic Black, Crushed Curry, Tranquil Tide and Real Red are showing in the DSP I’ve used along the top and bottom of the front of the card base.
Details of measurements & design:
- Cut Basic Black Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Use Big Shot, the Magnetic Platform and the car from the Garage Gears Thinlits Dies to cut out cars from the Classic Garage DSP. You can also use Paper Snips to cut out cars that face a different direction or are a different shape.
- Use the Big Shot to cut out the gears from Basic Black Cardstock with the Garage Gears Thinlits Dies.
- Cut Classic Garage DSP at 1″ x 4″. Use Snail Adhesive to attach near the top and near the bottom of the card base.
- Cut Crushed Curry Cardstock at 2-3/4″ x 4″. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the centre of the front of the card base.
- Use the Big Shot with the Oval Framelits to cut out a Tranquil Tide Cardstock layer and a Real Red Cardstock layer. These colours match the DSP colours.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach the ovals to the Crushed Curry layer.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the car of your choice over the ovals.
- Use a combination of Stampin’ Dimensionals and Liquid Multipurpose Glue to attach the gears as desired.
These are the products used for this card:
(click on the item to order it from my online store)
Thanks to Cindy Lee Bee Designs for sharing her sample.