Geared Up Garage Bundle
Today I’m sharing one of my favourite masculine cards for a special grandson who owns a “Blue Car”! We became Grandparents 21 years ago when he arrived and have been so blessed with many happy memories!! For his special day, I thought this Geared Up Garage Bundle was perfect! It has a great variety of garage type items – car, gears, tool box, gas can, and the coordinating Designer Series Paper matches perfectly – you can even use the framelits to cut out images from the DSP!
Details of how the card was made:
- Cut Pacific Point Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Use Versamark Ink with 2 stamps from the Geared Up Garage stamp set to create a background on the front of the card base.
- Cut Classic Garage DSP at 2″ x 4″.
- Attach to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Basic Black Cardstock with the Garage Gears Thinlits Dies and the Big Shot.
- Use Liquid Mono Glue to adhere over the DSP.
- Use Versamark Ink to stamp the car on Pacific Point Cardstock.
- Sprinkle Clear Embossing Powder over the image.
- Melt the embossing powder with the heat tool.
- Use the car from the Garage Gears Thinlits Dies and the Big Shot to cut out the embossed image.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach over the “gears” and the DSP.
- Stamp the greeting on a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock.
- Use the Garage Gears Thinlits Dies and the Big Shot to cut out the greeting.
- Use Liquid Mono Glue to attach a length of Black/Silver Ribbon underneath the greeting.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to raise the greeting section and attach over the ribbon.
- Use Liquid Mono Glue to attach the completed greeting to the card front.
- Use a Mini Glue Dot to attach the Classic Garage Metal Elements.
These are the products used:
Have a look at the inside of the card
Now it’s time to share your creations made with this bundle!!