I’m here for you with Artfully Aware
This is a simple, easy to use stamp set for a great variety of greetings. Like using I’m here for you with Artfully Aware stamp set! This stamp set was introduced in the 2019 Occasions Catalogue and coordinates with the Support Ribbon Framelits that were introduced in 2018. The words included in the set show support for all kinds of situations, not only support for victims of cancer.
Detailed Instructions and Products Used:
- Cut Very Vanilla Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Mossy Meadow Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Emboss with the Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the Big Shot. Attach over the Very Vanilla Cardstock layer with Liquid Multipurpose Glue.
- Cut Very Vanilla Cardstock with 2 of the Rectangular Framelits, the Big Shot, and the Magnetic Platform to create a frame. Use Mossy Meadow Classic Ink to stamp the greeting near the bottom of the frame.
- Use Memento Tuxedo Black Ink to stamp the image on Pear Pizzaz cardstock. Use Snail Adhesive to attach behind the Very Vanilla frame.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the completed greeting layer over the embossed layer.
Thank you to Remarkably Created for sharing this design.