Lasting Lily Sympathy Card
A sympathy card is never an easy one to design but I feel it’s important to have some of these cards on hand so you can send them as soon as possible! This Lasting Lily card is one that we made in a recent Sympathy Card Class. We used a variety of stamps, ink and paper! To me, the softness of this card will relay the sincere condolences that I want to.
Detailed instructions and measurements:
- Cut Pear Pizzazz Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Petal Pink Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the card base.
- Cut Floral Romance DSP at 1″ x 5″. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the left-hand side of the Petal Pink layer.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 2-5/8″ x 5″. Stamp the Lily with Petal Pink Classic Ink and the stem and the greeting with Pear Pizzazz Class Ink. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the right-hand side of the Petal Pink layer.
- Embellish with Clear Epoxy Droplets.
These are the products used for this card:
(click on the item to order it from my online store)