Little Elves are having fun!
I love how these little elves are having fun hanging from the letters of JOY!! The letters were made from the Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper and they were so excited to spend time with Santa’s little helpers! The background of the Cherry Cobbler card base was stamped with one of the stamps in the Signs of Santa stamp set using Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink.
- Cut Cherry Cobbler Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Copper Foil Cardstock at 4″ x 2-3/4″. Attach to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 2-1/2″ x 3-3/4″. Attach over the Copper Foil Cardstock layer with Snail Adhesive.
- Use the Large Letter Framelits with the Big Shot to cut out the letters – J O Y from the Glimmer Paper in Copper, Merry Merlot and Tranquil Tide.
- Stamp the elves with Tuxedo Memento Black Ink. Use the Santa Framelits with the Big Shot to cut out the elves. Colour with the Stampin’ Blends – use glue dots to attach to the letters.
- Use Liquid Mono Glue to attach the letters over the Whisper White Cardstock.
These are the products used to make this card – click on the picture to get yours:
If you want to get everything possible out of your Copper Foil, you can punch shapes out before attaching the layer to the card base. Or you might want to use the Large Letter Framelits with the Big Shot and cut out some letters for future products like this: