Stitched Lace Birthday Greetings
When using the Stitched Lace Die and the Big Shot, you can actually make the cardstock appear to be thicker! This die is easy to use, even though it has many intricate little openings and that’s what allows it to have the background colour peek through!
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Purple Posy Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5″ x 3-7/8″ – the same size as the Stitched Lace Die. Use the Precision Plate with the Big Shot – sandwich layer will be Base Plate, Precision Plate, Stitched Lace Die, with the cutting side up, Whisper White Cardstock. Run the layer through the Big Shot twice – use the Die Brush to clean out the small pieces – may need to use the Pick Up Tool to complete the job! Us dots of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach over the Purple Posy layer.
- Cut a length of Purple Posy Scalloped Linen Ribbon. Attach ends to the back of the Purple Posy Cardstock with Mini Glue Dots. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the card base.
- Use Purple Posy Classic Ink to stamp the greeting on Whisper White Cardstock. Use the Stitched Rectangle Dies and the Big Shot to cut out the greeting. Use the next largest die to cut out a layer of Purple Posy Cardstock. Attach with Snail Adhesive. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach over the ribbon on the card front.
- Add a Noble Peacock Rhinestone for some bling.
Here’s another view with the lace attached on the other side: