Hello Cupcake Wishes
Here are some Hello Cupcake Wishes created for special birthday greetings! This stamp set is one of the FREE stamp sets (with a $60.00 purchase in Canada) available in the 2019 Sale-A-Bration Catalogue. The Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper and the Rectangular Framelits are available in the 2019 Occasions Catalogue.
Dimensions and instructions:
- Cut Highland Heather Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Highland Heather Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 2″.
- Use the Subtle Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder with the Big Shot and the Magnetic Plate to emboss.
- Attach to the right-hand side of the front of the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a piece of the coordinating Gingham Gala DSP at 5-1/4″ x 2″.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the left-hand side of the front of the card base.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock using 2 of the Rectangle Stitched Framelits with the Big Shot and the Magnetic Platform.
- Use Soft Suede Classic Ink to stamp the cupcake liner and the greeting on the Whisper White Cardstock.
- Use Highland Heather Classic Ink to stamp the cake and the icing.
- Use Lovely Lipstick Classic Ink to stamp the heart embellishment.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the Whisper White layer over the DSP and the embossed layer.
These are the products used for the Highland Heather card:
The DSP comes in 5 subtle colours so I’ve made a sample with each of them!
Here’s one made with Lemon Lime Twist:
And one made with Daffodil Delight:
Now for one with Balmy Blue
And the last sample with Grapefruit Grove:
Thanks to Too Cool Stamping 1 for sharing this design.