New Annual Catalogue Launch Date – June 2, 2015
Details of getting your very own copy:
- You must be a Canadian resident with a current Canadian mailing address
- You must be one of my current customers (I will purchase catalogues from Stampin’ Up! and pay for the shipping to you.)
- If you have ordered Stampin’ Up! products before, but don’t currently have a demonstrator, I would love to become your demonstrator! And when you place your first order, I will include an Annual Catalogue!
- If you are new customer and want to place an order, please contact me, I will include an Annual Catalogue!
- If you are totally new to stamping and don’t know where to start – I’ve got good news for you, I can help! Contact me today!
- If you are a former Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, still a stamper and looking to buy some new product, I can help! Contact me today!
- If you already have a demonstrator, I would ask that you request the catalogue from them.
Stampin’ Up! will start shipping catalogues on May 7, 2015 so, if you, meet the above qualifications and are interested in receiving a FREE catalogue as soon as they are available, please fill out the form below: