Peaceful Noel Christmas
We’ve recently had snow falling so I do believe it’s time to wish you a Peaceful Noel Christmas! This is a card we made at my first Stamp-A-Stack of Christmas Cards. I always like to ask the ladies which of the 5 cards is their favourite and this was the winner!! No prizes – just nice to know what they like!
Detailed instructions with measurements are here.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Merry Merlot Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Attach to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5″ x 3-3/4″.
- Stamp the leaves & sprigs with Merry Merlot Classic Ink, Tranquil Tide Classic Ink, and Sahara Sand Classic Ink.
- Emboss with the Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.
- Attach over the Merry Merlot Cardstock layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use Merry Merlot Classic Ink to stamp greeting on Whisper White Cardstock.
- Use Stitched Framelits with the Big Shot to cut the greeting in an oval shape.
- Cut Merry Merlot – Copper Reversible Ribbon at 5″.
- Cut a “V” in each end.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the back of the greeting.
- Punch out 2 sprigs with the Sprig Punch from Tranquil Tide Glimmer Paper.
- Use Liquid All Purpose Glue to attach over the stamped images.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach over the embossed layer centering it over the stamped images.
- Use Tranquil Tide Classic Ink to put an image on the envelope.
Want to make this card? Click on the products shown here and order your own supplies!
I’ve also created this video for you to see the steps for making this card: