Sailing Home with Thanks
The Sailing Home Bundle includes Smooth Sailing Dies to cut out images stamped with the Sailing Home stamp set! I love how the dies line up perfectly with the stamped images so there’s no need to “fussy cut” them individually. The verses and greetings are so versatile – can be used for graduation, thinking of you, encouragement and thanks!
- Cut Gray Granite Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Balmy Blue Cardstock at 3″ x 4″. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the card base.
- Cut Night of Navy Cardstock at 5″ x 3-3/4″. Use Subtle Dynamic Embossing Folder and the Big Shot to give this layer some detail. Use Snail Adhesive to attach over the Balmy Blue layer.
- Use the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes Dies and the Big Shot to cut out the Silver Foil circle. Attach to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Stamp the sailboats and greeting with Night of Navy Classic Ink on Whisper White Cardstock.
- Use the Smooth Sailing Dies and the Big Shot to cut out the stamped images. Use the Stampin’ Blends to colour the boats, not the sails. Use Snail Adhesive and Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the sailboats and the greeting to the card.
- Attach a length of Night of Navy/Sahara Sand Baker’s Twine to the anchor or the wheel from the Sail Away Trinkets. Use Glue Dots to attach to the card front.
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
This sample used the Congrats greeting instead of Thanks and the Wheel Trinket instead of the Anchor Trinket. Once again, so many choices all in the same suite – love it!
Now for another version, this one is using DSP as a background layer: