Shimmer Paint Mixed With Ink Refills
There are lots of different ways to use shimmer paint when you’re crafting. For this card, I used Frost White Shimmer Paint mixed with Ink Refills. I was amazed at how easy it was to create beautiful shiny colours by mixing very little Shimmer Paint with a variety of Ink Refills.
- Cut Old Olive Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Cajun Craze Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″.
- Attach to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5″ x 3-3/4″.
- Stamp greeting and flower image with Tuxedo Memento Black Ink.
- Using the Stamparatus to line up the flowers on top of the cream can, stamp the cream can with Basic Gray Classic Ink.
- Place a drop of Frost White Shimmer Paint on the Silicone Craft Sheet.
- Close by, place a drop of Old Olive Classic Ink Refill, a drop of Cajun Craze Classic Ink Refill and a drop of Poppy Parade Classic Ink Refill.
- Using an Aqua Painter with minimal water, mix a small amount of the Shimmer Paint with each colour and paint the flower arrangement.
- Using an Aqua Painter, mix the remaining Shimmer Paint with the remaining ink on the Silicone Craft Sheet and paint on a scrap of Whisper White cardstock.
- Use the Sprig Punch to punch out a sprig – glue on the inside layer,
- Use Basic Gray Blends to colour the cream can.
- Use a small paint brush to paint Frost White Shimmer paint over the rims of the cream can.
- Attach over the Cajun Craze Cardstock layer with Snail Adhesive.