Shiny Foil Sheets
These Shiny Foil Sheets are almost too shiny when you first take them out of the package! But after using an embossing folder, any embossing folder, you will see a beautiful project emerge! These Shiny Foil Sheets are available for FREE during the 2019 Sale-A-Bration and, if you choose them, you will get FOUR, yes four, sheets of each colour in the package! You will be able to make many gorgeous cards with 4 sheets of Lovely Lipstick Foil Sheets and with 4 sheets of Grapefruit Grove Foil sheets – what a deal!!
Here’s how I made it:
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Lovely Lipstick Foil Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″.
- Emboss with the Big Shot & Quilt Top Textured Impressions Folder.
- Attach to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock heart with the Big Shot and the Sunshine Wishes Thinlits Dies.
- Use Liquid Multipurpose Glue to attach over the Foil Cardstock.
- Use Lovely Lipstick Classic Ink to stamp the greeting from Part of My Story Stamp Set on Whisper White Cardstock.
- Use one of the Rectangular Stitched Framelits to cut around the greeting.
- Attach over the Foil Cardstock with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Check out my “how to” video here!
Here are the products I used:
Now let’s look at the greeting on the inside:
Use Lovely Lipstick Classic Ink to stamp the greeting from Part of My Story Stamp Set on the inside.