Silver Foil with Subtle Embossing Folder
You can see that the background layer certainly pops when using Silver Foil with Subtle Embossing Folder! I love this embossing folder and the “Subtle” effect it has on cardstock but was amazed at how beautiful it looks when used on silver foil cardstock!! What do you think?
Here’s how I made it:
- Cut Garden Green Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Silver Foil at 5-1/4″ x 4″.
- Use the Big Shot and the Subtle Embossing Folder to emboss.
- Attach to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Garden Green Cardstock at 3″ x 3″. Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″. Use Garden Green Classic Ink to stamp the wreath in the centre of the Whisper White Cardstock. Use Real Red Classic Ink to stamp the greeting in the centre of the wreath. Attach over the Garden Green Cardstock layer with Snail Adhesive. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach this completed layer to the Silver Foil layer.
- Cut Real Red 1/8″ Solid Ribbon, tie a bow and attach to the wreath with a Mini Glue Dot.
Products Used – click on the image or the description to get more details and to purchase:
Now for another view including the envelope:
These were part of a Stamp-A-Stack of Christmas Cards Class in October. To join my classes, visit my events page!