Star of Light Christmas Card
I’m so happy that Mint Macaron returned so I could use it for this Star of Light Christmas Card with Silver Glimmer Paper! The Basic Gray layer does an excellent job of grounding the glimmering star.
- Cut Mnt Macaron Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Basic Gray Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″.
- Attach to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5″ x 3-3/4″.
- Use Basic Gray Classic Ink to stamp the greeting near the bottom of the layer.
- Use Mint Macaron Classic Ink to stamp the swirl on the front.
- Emboss with the Softly Falling Embossing Folder and the Big Shot.
- Attach over the Basic Gray Cardstock layer with Snail Adhesive.
- Use the Starlight Thinlits with the Big Shot to cut out the Silver Glimmer star and the Mint Macaron star.
- Attach the Silver Glimmer star with Snail Adhesive.
- Attach the Mint Macaron star with Liquid Glue because Snail Adhesive will not work for this application.
- Embellish with a Rhinestone Basic Jewel.
Here are the products used:
Now for another look including the matching envelope.