The Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine is an awesome tool! It can be used with dies or embossing folders to easily cut shapes and add texture to your projects.
Timeless Tulips Birthday Wishes
When I see tulips, I always think of spring and with our current temperatures being -40C I really NEED to create with this Timeless Tulips stamp set from the 2020 January to June Mini Catalogue! I used the Stamparatus to get the placement of the flower stems and the leaves exactly where I wanted them. The Timeless Tulip stamp set is a Distinktive set which means that the shading on the tulips is built into the stamp. This allows you to stamp once and have a beautiful shaded image. The stamp set and the punch are bundled to save you 10%.
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Melon Mambo Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Basic Black Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the card base.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock with the Big Shot and the largest Stitched Rectangle Die.
- Use the Stamparatus with Shaded Spruce Classic Ink to stamp tulip stems and leaves on the Whisper White Cardstock.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the Basic Black layer.
- Use Melon Mambo Classic Ink to stamp the tulips on Whisper White Cardstock. Use the Tulip Builder Punch to punch the images out. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach at the top of the stamped stems.
- Use Melon Mambo Classic Ink to stamp the greeting on Whisper White Cardstock.
- Trim the ends of the greeting with Paper Snips. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the greeting to the front of the card.
- Embellish with Noble Peacock Rhinestones.