Big Shot, including framelits, dies, embossing folders
Two Small Strips of Gold Glimmer Paper
I’m sure everyone loves sparkle for Christmas greetings so I used two small strips of Gold Glimmer Paper as well as Gold Embossing Powder for this card! And did you notice that we used a piece of the All Is Bright Designer Series Paper to add to the sparkle? The gals who attended the Stamp-A-Stack of Christmas Cards were surprised at how quickly it went together and they loved the results!
- Cut Thick Whisper White Cardstock at 4-1/4″ x 11” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Use Crumb Cake Classic Ink to stamp verse inside the card base.
- Cut a piece of the Gold Ball DSP from All Is Bright DSP at 5-1/2″ x 2″.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the centre of the card base.
- Cut 2 pieces of Gold Glimmer Paper at 5-1/2″ x 1/2″ – a great way to use those small pieces of glimmer paper!
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach 1 piece to each side of the DSP.
- Use Versamark Ink to stamp the greeting on Whisper White Cardstock.
- Sprinkle with Gold Embossing Powder.
- Melt with the Heat Tool.
- Use the Stitched Framelit and the Big Shot to cut out the greeting.
- Attach the greeting to the front of the card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Here are the products used:
Now for another look including the envelope: