Cards and 3D projects for birthdays
It’s hard to decide which side of the Designer Series Paper to highlight!
When using the Make A Wish stamp set with Classic Ink that coordinates with the DSP, it’s hard to decide which side of the Designer Series Paper to highlight. So by using this technique shared by Deseree Krumm, I didn’t have to decide and I can enjoy both sides of the Designer Series Paper!
Details and instructions:
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Use the 3rd largest Rectangular Stitched Framelit with the Big Shot and the Magnetic Platform to cut out a rectangle in the front of the card base. TIP: I prefer to place the Framelit on the inside of the front so that the nicer looking finished edges would be visible.
- Cut your choice of Share What You Love DSP at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Use Snail Adhesive along the edges to attach to the front of the card base. The reverse side of the DSP will show on the inside of the card. This is a great way to display both sides of the DSP!
- Use coordinating Classic Ink (Rich Razzleberry or Grapefruit Grove) to stamp the greeting from the Life is Grand stamp set on the Whisper White rectangle. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach over the DSP on the front of the card. Add a coloured or sparkling embellishment.
- Use coordinating Classic Ink (Rich Razzleberry or Grapefruit Grove) to stamp another greeting from the Life is Grand stamp set on the inside of the card.
These are the products used for this card: (click on the item to order it from my online store):
Another version using Grapefruit Grove Classic Ink: