Smile When Bella Brings Wishes
No matter how a card like this arrives, I smile when Bella brings wishes and I’m sure you would, too! Using punches and Designer Series Paper for the background, I found this card was easy to put together. I used the Real Red Stampin’ Blend to add a little pop of colour and decided to leave Bella au naturelle!
Detailed instructions with measurements are here:
- Cut Gorgeous Grape Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Brights DSP (Gorgeous Grape) at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Attach to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut 3 Gorgeous Grape Cardstock circles with the Starburst Punch. Attach to the DSP layer with Snail Adhesive.
- Use Memento Black Ink to stamp the “Bella” images on scraps of Whisper White Cardstock. Punch out with the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the completed “Bella” layer over the DSP layer.
- Use Real Red Blend to colour the collar and hearts on “Bella”.
- Use Memento Black Ink to stamp the greeting on a small strip of Whisper White Cardstock. Use Snail Adhesive to attach between the “Bella” circles.
- Use Memento Black Ink to stamp “Enjoy” on a scrap of Gorgeous Grape Cardstock. Punch out with the small Balloon Punch. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach above the balloon string on the Bella image.
Want to make this card? Click on the products shown here and order your own supplies!
This is a design that can easily be adapted to any colour. During our monthly card class, the ladies were given a choice of colours – these are their creations (as well as another Gorgeous Grape sample that I made) – aren’t they so cute?