Here’s another “quick & easy” card made with Santa’s Helpers shown on a small piece of Santa’s Workshop DSP! This specialty paper was amazing and made it so easy to find cute little characters to share. Lots of the images in this package are made to match the framelits exactly so you don’t have to do any “fussy cutting”. Isn’t that great? And other images are set up in a straight line like the ones shown here so they are easy to cut with the paper cutter and add to your project! Thanks to Nicolle Belesimo for sharing her design.
Measurements and instructions:
- Cut Poppy Parade Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Use the Scattered Sequin Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder and the Big Shot to emboss the front of the card base.
- Cut Garden Green Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 2-1/2″.
- Use Memento Black Ink to stamp the greeting from Peaceful Noel stamp set.
- Attach to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Santa’s Workshop DSP at 5-1/2″ x 1″ making sure the line of elves is visible.
- Attach to the Garden Green layer with Snail Adhesive.
- Use a small paint brush with Frost White Glimmer Paint to add some shine to the raised sequin part of the card base.