Christmas cards, projects, gifts
So Many Stars for Christmas
Today I’m sharing this spectacular bundle to show you how to have So Many Stars for Christmas! You can save 10% when you buy the bundle – you can make many beautiful “non-Christmas” cards with the stamps & dies as well! Anyone would love to receive a birthday card covered in stars – even if they aren’t made of sparkling cardstock.
Here’s what you’ll need to make a card of your own!
You can click on the image or the description to get all that you need!
Here’s how to make it and the dimensions used:
- Cut Balmy Blue Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2 – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Silver Glimmer Paper at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Use the Big Shot and the Swirly Star Die from Stitched Stars Dies to cut the star design for the front from the Silver Glimmer Paper before adhering it to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Night of Navy Cardstock at 5″ x 3-3/4″. Use the Big Shot and the Hammered Metal Embossing Folder to add some dimension to this layer.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach over the Silver Glimmer Paper. Some other adhesives will not stick to glimmer paper.
- Use Night of Navy Classic Ink to stamp the greeting from the So Many Stars stamp set on the Whisper White Cardstock. Having the greeting near the bottom of the shape, use the Big Shot and a die from Stitched Nested Labels Dies to cut out the greeting layer. Attach over the Night of Navy layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue on the star section of the glimmer paper cut out so that the only portion adhered is over the greeting layer. Let the ends of the scrolls hang loosely over the edge.
- When using this die, you will end up with lots of little stars. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach them as desired.
- Use Night of Navy Classic Ink to stamp the desired greeting on the inside of the card base.
Here are some more samples made with this bundle from the catalogue: