Christmas cards, projects, gifts
Elfie Gift Bag
Even though this cute stamp set has been retired, I just can’t let it go!! Yes, these gift bags were made for Christmas (see the DSP) but I think “Elfie No Peeking” could be used all year round – he really is the cutest!!
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Blueberry Bush Cardstock at 8″ x 11”.
– on the 11″ side, score all the way across the sheet at 3-3/4″, 5-1/4″, 9″ and 10-1/2″
– score partway across the sheet at 4-1/2″ and 9-3/4″ – score diagonally from end of this line to each corner
– on the 8″ side, score all the way across the sheet at 1-1/2″, turn 90 degrees and score at 1-1/2″
- Fold on all score lines – use Tear & Tape to adhere sides of the bag and end of the bag.
- Cut Blueberry Bushel Cardstock at 6-1/4″ x 3-1/2″ – use Snail Adhesive to attach to both sides of the gift bag.
- Cut Let It Snow Designer Series Paper at 6″ x 3-1/4″ – if the design has a definite directional print, make sure you cut it correctly. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the cardstock on both sides of the gift bag.
- For the tag:
– cut Coastal Cabana Cardstock at 2″ x 3-1/2″. Use Scalloped Tag Topper Punch on the top end.
– cut Whisper White Cardstock at 1-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ – use Memento Black Ink to stamp the image from Elfie – colour with Stampin’ Blends – use Snail Adhesive to attach to the Coastal Cabana Cardstock
– use a length of Blueberry Bushel Grosgrain Ribbon to attach the tag to the gift bag:
Now here’s a closer look at each of the Elfie Gift Bags!