Christmas cards, projects, gifts
Christmas Table Decoration
Here’s a quick & easy Christmas Table Decoration that’s sure to please all your guests! There’s some cutting, some scoring, some punching, a little bit of stamping and, of course, some chocolates!
Thanks to Tamara Bertram for sharing her video on “how to” make these!!
Measurements and Instructions:
- Cut Thick Whisper White Cardstock at 9-1/2″ x 2″
- Score at 3/4″, 2-3/4″, 3-1/2″ and 5-1/2″
- Punch the end away from the scoring with Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.
- Stamp the Reindeer with Early Espresso Classic Ink near the end that was punched with the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch. Colour the horns with a Gold Pen.
- Use the 1/2″ Circle Punch to punch out a red nose from the Real Red Glimmer Paper
- Stamp the greeting on the 3/4″ area so it will show when the holder is put together. Tip: (Not on the wrong side like I did the first time!)
- Use the Circle Punch to punch out a hole for the Ferrero Rocher chocolate to fit in. Tip: Make sure you punch this in the right area!
- Fold on each score line.
- Use a strong adhesive like Tear & Tape or Fast Fuse along the remaining 3/4″ area, fold on score lines and adhere.
- Insert Real Red Ribbon in the slot created by the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch
These are the products used:
All you need to add to the Stampin’ Up! supplies listed is the Ferrero Rocher chocolates!