Christmas Tree Greetings
This “quick & easy” card in your mailbox would certainly bring you some warm Christmas Tree Greetings! The Stampin’ Up! style of coordinating inks and paper is what makes it so easy to create cards quickly and easily! Use some Silver Glimmer Paper for the sparkle and twine in the coordinating colour to finish it off! Thanks to Amanda Furlinger for sharing this design.
Measurements and instructions:
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut green Festive Farmhouse DSP at 5-1/4″ x 4″.
- Attach to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut grey Festive Farmhouse DSP at 5-1/4″ x 1″.
- Attach over the green DSP with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″.
- Use Memento Black Ink to stamp the greeting from Timeless Tidings stamp set.
- Use Mossy Meadow Classic Ink to stamp the trees from the Timeless Tidings stamp set to the side of the greeting.
- Use Liquid Glue to attach a piece of Silver Glimmer Paper cut at 1/4″ x 2-1/2″.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach to the front of the card base.
- Adhere 3 Basic Rhinestones near the bottom of the greeting.
- Cut a length of Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine.
- Tie a bow.
- Attach to the card front with Mini Glue Dot.