Heat embossing, dry embossing, embossing folders, embossing with dies
Merry Christmoose with a Scarf!
This card may not be your usual Christmas greeting but I love how it’s such a fun way to bring greetings to your family & friends!!
These are the products used to make this card:
Just click on the item to go to my online store and get your own!
Here are the steps used:
- Cut Very Vanilla Cardstock at 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″. Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″ – burnish with Bone Folder.
- Cut Crumb Cake Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Use Big Shot and Woodland Embossing Folder to add a design to Crumb Cake Cardstock. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the card base.
- Cut Cherry Cobbler Cardstock at 4-1/4″ x 2″. Use the Triple Banner Punch to shape one end of the Cherry Cobbler Cardstock. Use the Stamparatus with Memento Black Ink to stamp the Buffalo Check design on the banner. Use Snail Adhesive to attach over the Crumb Cake embossed layer.
- Cut Very Vanilla Cardstock at 4″ x 2-1/2″. Use Mossy Meadow Classic Ink and Pear Pizzazz Classic Ink to stamp the spruce trees on the Very Vanilla Cardstock. Use the Big Shot and the Stitched Rectangles to cut it to size. Use Snail Adhesive to attach a 4″ x 1/2″ strip of Gold Foil along the bottom of the spruce tree layer. Use Snail Adhesive to attach over the plaid banner.
- Cut Very Vanilla Cardstock at 2″ x 2″. Stamp “Merry Christmoose” with Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink. Use the Big Shot and the Stitched Rectangles to cut it to size. Use Snail Adhesive to attach a 2″ x 1/2″ strip of Gold Foil along the bottom of the greeting layer. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the embossed layer.
- Use Early Espresso Classic Ink to stamp the moose on a scrap of Crumb Cake Cardstock. Use the Moose Punch to cut it out. Use the Dark Soft Suede Stampin’ Blend to colour the moose antlers. Attach the moose in front of the trees with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Use Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink to stamp the scarf on a scrap of Very Vanilla Cardstock. Use the Paper Snips to “fussy cut” the scarf. Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach the scarf to the neck of the moose.
Now have a look at the matching envelope: