Just a Note from a Rooster
I’m sure there are lots of people on your “friends list” who would love to get Just a Note from a Rooster! Isn’t he just the cutest rooster you’ve ever seen? The Home to Roost stamp set is another one that is available for FREE during the 2019 Sale-A-Bration season. I was excited to share this design with the ladies who recently attended my “Black & White Card Class”. Some decided to colour the entire rooster while I was happy to only add a bit of Real Red that you see in this photo.
Here are the measurements & Instructions:
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Basic Black Cardstock at 3″ x 4″. Use Big Shot and Tin Tile Embossing Folder to add a design.
- Cut Botanical Butterfly DSP at 2-1/4″ x 4″. Attach to the bottom of the embossed black piece with a small piece of tape. Wrap the front of the seam with Black Satin Ribbon. Attach the completed layer to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Silver Foil Cardstock with Scallop Oval Framelit and the Big Shot.
- Stamp the rooster on Whisper White Cardstock. Cut the image out with the Oval Framelit and the Big Shot. Use Snail Adhesive to attach over the Silver Foil Oval. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach to the front of the card.
- Use Black Memento Ink to stamp the greeting on a piece of 1/2″ x 3″ Whisper White Cardstock. Snip to the required length with Paper Snips. Use Mini Dimensionals to attach to the card front.
These are the products used to make this card:
Here is a similar card – this one has the silver & rooster oval placed near the edge of the card base.
Let me know which one you like the best.