Sparkling paper in various colours to add glitz to your projects.
Tranquil Tide Glimmer Paper
This card shows how Tranquil Tide Glimmer Paper matches this sample from the Joyous Noel Designer Series Paper (too bad supplies of this DSP have run out!). Almost all Stampin’ Up! DSP is double-sided so, as you can see here, all you need to do is cut the DSP layer in half (almost) and flip the paper over! Both sides will match for a beautifully coordinating card because all the paper in a package is made to go together. The Tranquil Tide Glimmer Paper will be retired at the end of the 2018 Holiday Catalogue so if you think you’d like to get some, don’t delay!!
- Cut Tranquil Tide Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Joyous Noel DSP at 5-1/4″ x 4″.
- Use the Paper Trimmer to cut at 3″.
- Turn over 1 piece.
- Attach both pieces to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Tranquil Tide Glimmer Paper at 4″ x 1/2″.
- Attach over the seam with Snail Adhesive.
- Use Tranquil Tide Classic Ink and Merry Merlot Classic Ink to stamp the greeting on Whisper White Cardstock.
- Use the 1-3/4″ Circle Punch to punch it out.
- Attach to the Glimmer Circle with Dimensionals.
- Use the 2″ Circle Punch to punch out a Tranquil Tide Glimmer Paper circle.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach over the Glimmer strip.