Holidays and celebrations
It’s Jingle Bell Season
When making this card in honor of Jingle Bell Season, the hardest decision was which side of the Toile Tidings Designer Series Paper should I use!! The traditional Christmas colours of red and green have gorgeous scenes as well as geometric designs to choose from in the 12″ x 12″ package.
These are the products used for this card:
Click on the image to get more details!
Instructions for making these cards:
- Cut Very Vanilla Cardstock at 4-1/4″ x 11″. Fold in half & burnish with a Bone Folder.
- Use Real Red Classic Ink to stamp the greeting from the First Frost Stamp Set on the inside of the card base.
- Use Real Red Classic Ink to stamp “Merry Christmas” on the Very Vanilla Envelope.
- Cut Real Red Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Punch out a scallop circle with the Starburst Punch.
- Cut desired design from Toille Tidings DSP at 5″ x 3-3/4″. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to Real Red Cardstock layer.
- Cut a length of Gold 3/8″ Metallic Edged Ribbon. Attach near the centre of the DSP-Cardstock layer. Use Snail Adhesive to attach the DSP layer to the card base.
- Use Real Red Classic Ink to stamp the greeting from the Winter Woods stamp set on a scrap piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock. Punch out with the 2″ Circle Punch. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the Starburst Circle. Use Stampin’ Dimensional to attach over the ribbon.
- Cut a length of Linen Thread. Tie each Jingle Bell to the Linen Thread. Tie the Linen Thread to the Gold 3/8″ Metallic Edged Ribbon.
Here’s a closer look at the Garden Green card:
And now a look at the Real Red card: