Tag Archive: magnetic platform
I’m here for you with Artfully Aware
This is a simple, easy to use stamp set for a great variety of greetings. Like using I’m here for you with Artfully Aware stamp set! This stamp set was introduced in the 2019 Occasions Catalogue and coordinates with the Support Ribbon Framelits that were introduced in 2018. The words included in the set show support for all kinds of situations, not only support for victims of cancer.
Detailed Instructions and Products Used:
- Cut Very Vanilla Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Mossy Meadow Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Emboss with the Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder and the Big Shot. Attach over the Very Vanilla Cardstock layer with Liquid Multipurpose Glue.
- Cut Very Vanilla Cardstock with 2 of the Rectangular Framelits, the Big Shot, and the Magnetic Platform to create a frame. Use Mossy Meadow Classic Ink to stamp the greeting near the bottom of the frame.
- Use Memento Tuxedo Black Ink to stamp the image on Pear Pizzaz cardstock. Use Snail Adhesive to attach behind the Very Vanilla frame.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the completed greeting layer over the embossed layer.
Thank you to Remarkably Created for sharing this design.
Hello Cupcake Wishes
Here are some Hello Cupcake Wishes created for special birthday greetings! This stamp set is one of the FREE stamp sets (with a $60.00 purchase in Canada) available in the 2019 Sale-A-Bration Catalogue. The Gingham Gala Designer Series Paper and the Rectangular Framelits are available in the 2019 Occasions Catalogue.
Dimensions and instructions:
- Cut Highland Heather Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Highland Heather Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 2″.
- Use the Subtle Dynamic Textured Embossing Folder with the Big Shot and the Magnetic Plate to emboss.
- Attach to the right-hand side of the front of the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut a piece of the coordinating Gingham Gala DSP at 5-1/4″ x 2″.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the left-hand side of the front of the card base.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock using 2 of the Rectangle Stitched Framelits with the Big Shot and the Magnetic Platform.
- Use Soft Suede Classic Ink to stamp the cupcake liner and the greeting on the Whisper White Cardstock.
- Use Highland Heather Classic Ink to stamp the cake and the icing.
- Use Lovely Lipstick Classic Ink to stamp the heart embellishment.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the Whisper White layer over the DSP and the embossed layer.
These are the products used for the Highland Heather card:
The DSP comes in 5 subtle colours so I’ve made a sample with each of them!
Here’s one made with Lemon Lime Twist:
And one made with Daffodil Delight:
Now for one with Balmy Blue
And the last sample with Grapefruit Grove:
Thanks to Too Cool Stamping 1 for sharing this design.