Santa’s Wish List
Wouldn’t it be great to be on Santa’s Wish List? Have you been especially good this year? I’m sure you have so it would be great for you to receive a card like this one in your mailbox! Notice that the greeting on the front indicates “more to come” by ending with the small dots so, for the inside layer, I used the stamp that says “….and more!”
- Cut Thick Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″.
- Use the Softly Falling Impressions Folder with the Big Shot to create snow at the top of the layer.
- Attach to the card base with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Cut a strip of Joyous Noel DSP at 4-1/4″ x 1-7/16″.
- Use the Triple Banner Punch to create a flagged end.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the Whisper White embossed layer.
- Use largest square scallop framelit with the Big Shot to cut out a Basic Black square.
- Cut a square of Whisper White Cardstock at 2-1/2″
- Use Tuxedo Memento Black Ink to stamp greeting near the top
- Use Softly Falling impression folder with the Big Shot to create snowflakes near the top.
- Use Tuxedo Memento Black Ink to stamp Santa on a scrap of Whisper White Cardstock.
- Use Santa framelit from the Santa’s Signpost Framelits Dies with the Big Shot to cut out the stamped Santa.
- Use Stampin’ Blends to colour Santa.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach Santa to the Whisper White square.