A Cute Little White Box Changes Its’ Colours!!
Inspired by the Stampin’ Up! sample on page 7 of the 2017 Occasions Catalogue, I changed the colours and stamps to create the beautiful box for a birthday gift!
And here’s the sample on page 7….
Base: White Gift Box – use Sponge Brayer with Sweet Sugarplum Classic Ink to place colour on all sides of the box – the bottom and inside of the flaps can be left white if desired
Front layer: Cut Whisper White Card Stock – 3″ x 3″ – use large flower shape from Stylish Stems Framelits Dies to create a peek-a-boo image so the colour of the box will show through
– use the 1/2″ Circle Punch to create the small cut-out at the top of the layer
– use Snail Adhesive to attach to the front of the box
Top layer: Use Sweet Sugarplum Classic Ink with the large flower shape from the Special Reason Stamp Set to create a flower image on the top of the box
Greeting: Use Sweet Sugarplum Classic Ink with the greeting from the Special Reason Stamp Set to create the desired greeting
– use the corresponding shape from the Stylish Stems Framelits Dies with the Big Shot and the Big Shot Magnetic Platform to cut out the greeting
– use Glue Dots to attach lengths of Sweet Sugarplum 3/8″ Ruched Ribbon and 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon to the back of the greeting
– use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the greeting to the top of the box
Fold the box on score lines and assemble – slide the clear cover over the bottom of the box – close the lid
You will find the current Hostess Code listed on the right hand side of this page. Please use this code on all orders under $200.00.
If your order is over $200.00, before S&H and GST, please DO NOT use a hostess code as you will qualify for Stampin’ Rewards and be able to pick FREE products!
Do you love shopping in your jammies? Here’s where you can shop 24/7 www.stampingcreationswithmarilyn.com
Every person who places an “on line” order with me receives a hand stamped card in the mail! Unfortunately, if you select “no contact” when you are checking out, I won’t be able to send you a card because I won’t have details of your address!