The Beautiful You stamp set allows us to make beautiful cards for the ladies in our lives. For this birthday card, I stamped the same silhouette image on a piece of polka dot paper from the Botanical Butterfly Designer Series Paper. It didn’t take long to cut out the dress and the hat with my Paper Snips and glue them over the image stamped on the front layer.
Measurements and Instructions:
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Basic Black Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach to the card base.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″. Place in the Stamparatus and place the lady stamp and the greeting stamp where desired. Use Memento Black Ink to stamp both of the images at the same time. Note: This is a great way to make a number of cards in a short time!
- Use Memento Black Ink to stamp the lady image on a Black & White side of Botanical Butterfly DSP. Use Paper Snips to cut out the dress and the hat. Use Liquid Multipurpose Glue to attach to the image on the Whisper White layer. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach to the Basic Black layer.
- Make a small bow with the Black/Silver Striped Ribbon. Attach with a Glue Dot.