Ribbons of all colour and kinds
Happy Mother’s Day
Today I’m sharing this simple, yet elegant, card to wish your loved one a Happy Mother’s Day! Even though my Mother has been gone for 12 years, I miss her every day and I cherish the memories that I have.
When Mother’s Day arrives each year, I reminisce about all the great times I shared with my Mom and I make specials cards to give to other Mom’s in my life – like my daughter and my daughter-in-law!
Here are the directions for making this card:
- Cut Blushing Bride Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Use Big Shot and Quilt Top Embossing Folder to add a design. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the card front.
- Cut Petal Promenade DSP at 3″ x 4″.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 2″ x 4″. Use Blushing Bride Classic Ink to stamp greeting. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the DSP.
- Attach a piece of Powder Pink Shimmer Ribbon around the greeting layer and the DSP. Tie another piece of the same ribbon to create a faux bow.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach over the Whisper White layer.
- Embellish with Basic Pearls.
These are the products used for this card: (click on the item to order it from my online store)
Here’s one with a different look – fewer pearls.
And with an envelope – see the tiny butterfly