Tag Archive: sale-a-bration
Shop and Get FREE Products
This event is only offered by Stampin’ Up! once a year…..and now is the time when you can Shop and Get FREE Products!!
Here is a video about the designer series paper that you could get FREE when you spend $60.00 on any current products!!
And this explains how easy the ordering process can be….
Have an Epic Day
If you’re like me, you always need a special card for those teens or young adults or young at heart friends who refuse to grow up! These runners combined with the bright DSP (Designer Series Paper) make just the right combination, don’t you think? The White Stampin’ Chalk Marker adds a pop of colour (if you can call white a colour!) and it makes the shoes really look authentic!
- Cut Basic Gray Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Bubble Up DSP at 5″ x 3-3/4″. Attach to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Basic Gray Cardstock at 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″.
- Cut Bermuda Bay Cardstock at 3″ x 3″. Use Basic Black Archival Ink to stamp runners and greeting from Epic Celebrations stamp set. Use White Chalk Marker to colour runners as desired. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to Basic Gray Cardstock.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach to DSP.
Want to make this card? Click on the products shown here and order your own supplies!
Now, just to give you an idea of some of the steps I used in making this card, I’m sharing some more pictures below!
Even though this stamp set and DSP are from the 2018 Sale-A-Bration event, you can always pick your favourite current stamp set and DSP, use this layout as an example and make an updated version!