So Happy You Are In My Life
I’m sure that you all have someone you could use the “So Happy You Are In My Life” greeting for! This stamp comes in the Amazing Life stamp set that was introduced in the 2019 Occasions Catalogue by Stampin’ Up! You’ll notice that I used a second stamp from that set for the inside layer – so easy to coordinate the card front and the inside greeting!!
Here are my instructions and measurements:
- Cut Fresh Fig Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″.
- Use Fresh Fig Classic Ink to stamp the greeting from Amazing Life Stamp Set.
- Use the Fresh Fig Marker to colour in the ends of the “flag”.
- Cut out the greeting with the Big Shot and the Rectangle Stitched Framelits.
- TIP: This will save cardstock because the centre of this Whisper White layer will be behind the embossed Fresh Fig Cardstock.
- Attach the “frame” to the card base with Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Fresh Fig Cardstock 5″ x 3-3/4″.
- Use the Big Shot to emboss with the Tufted Dynamic Textured Impressions Folder.
- Use the Aqua Painter to add Frost White Shimmer Paint to the “buttons” that will be seen around the outside edge of the layer.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach over the Whisper White frame.
- Attach the greeting layer over the embossed layer with Stampin’ Dimensionals.