Tag Archive: stamps
Each month as I’m preparing for my monthly card club, I search for that special project – today I’m pleased to share this one with you!
You can find the supplies I used listed below. Here are the steps you can use to create your own:
1. Cut Calypso Coral cardstock 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″, fold in half
2. Cut Calypso Coral cardstock 4″ x 5-1/4″ – using the Big Shot, cut out an oval in the center near the top
3. Using the Happy Heart embossing folder and the Big Shot, emboss the Calypso Coral cardstock with the oval cut out
4. Using your favorite saying from the photopolymer stamp set, LOVELY AMAZING YOU, and Early Espresso Classic Ink, stamp on Very Vanilla cardstock measuring 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″
5. Apply Snail adhesive and adhere behind the oval cut out
6. Apply Dimensionals to the back of the embossed Calypso Coral cardstock and adhere to the card base
7. Punch flowers from Vellum cardstock with the Petite Petals punch – adhere with glue dots
8. Punch flowers from Calypso Coral cardstock with the Itty Bitty Accents punch – adhere with glue dots
9. Attach Basic Rhinestone embellishments
I truly believe the results are exquisite – share with that “Special” person! Anyone would be happy to find this treasure in their mailbox!