Growing up in rural Alberta, I never thought I’d see red or blue tree trunks but in my crafting world, I really like them! When they’re combined with the shine of Gold, Silver, or Copper Foil, they are beautiful!!
Cherry Cobbler with Gold Foil screams “You are special!”
Night of Navy with Silver Foil is great for a winter birthday celebration!
Cinnamon Cider with Copper Foil is much closer to the colour of the trees I’m used to!
Once you have all the pieces cut, the card comes together quickly. I used the Stamparatus for stamping the trees in case I had to stamp 2 or 3 times to get the right intensity. Once the ink was dry, I stamped the leaves with Versamark Ink and sprinkled them with coordinating Embossing Powder. I always love the magic that happens when I heat the embossing powder to melt it! Heat embossing is still my favourite technique!
Give it a try…
Now it’s your turn to give it a try. If you want to, you can print, share or add any, or all, of the supplies I used to your own craft space by clicking here.
You can watch this video to see how I made this…
When you need supplies, just click here –
you’ll be redirected to my Stampin’ Up! shopping page!
Thank you for using the
Current Host Code W7GHJ4GN
when your order is under $200.00!
Now…if you enjoyed this post, please be sure to…
- Check out my Loyalty Rewards program to learn how you can earn a $50.00 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read the Top Reasons why purchasing a $135.00 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit My Photo Gallery for mor paper crafting inspiration!