Use the Stamparatus to help get the ink intensity you want!
Searching for ideas on Pinterest is a great resource.
I found this sample in pink by Judith Patterson – thanks for sharing!
For this sample, I used the Neutrals Designer Series Paper Pack and chose Night of Navy.
You will find great background colours in this package.
During my Facebook Live, I picked Merry Merlot and as you can see,
it resulted in a similar but different look for my card.
The dies include written words with corresponding background bubbles.
These make it so easy to have the words “pop” by adding a dark,
coordinating background layer. To help with adhering the words to each other,
I found it best to use a piece of our double-sided Adhesive Sheets.
Always looking for ways to help me “work smarter, not harder”!
Now it’s your turn to give it a try. If you want to, you can print, share or add any, or all, of the supplies I used to your own craft space by clicking here.
Now that you’ve enjoyed this post…
- Check out my Loyalty Rewards program to learn how you can earn a $50.00 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read the Top Reasons why purchasing a $135.00 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit My Photo Gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!