Lovely autumn stamp sets and papers in the 2020 August – December Mini Catalogue – and, when you take a look at all the samples shown, you’ll see that they are easy to CASE (Copy And Share Everything)! That’s what I did for this card – no need to search anywhere else!
- Cut Very Vanilla Cardstock at 11″ x 4-1/4″, score at 5-1/2″, fold & burnish with Bone Folder.
- Cut Brushed Metallic Cardstock at 5″ x 3-3/4″.
- Cut 3 different pages from Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP at 3-1/2″ x 1-1/2″ – use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach to the Brushed Metallic Cardstock.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the Brushed Metallic Cardstock to the card base.
- Use die cutting machine (Big Shot) to cut out Early Espresso Cardstock with the 3rd smallest die from the Stitched Rectangle Dies. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach over the DSP pieces.
- Use Mint Macaron Classic Ink to stamp greeting from the Autumn Goodness stamp set on Very Vanilla Cardstock. Use die cutting machine (Big Shot) to cut out the greeting with the 2nd smallest die from the Stitched Rectangle Dies.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach over the Early Espresso Cardstock layer.
- Embellish with Elegant Faceted Gems.