Birthday Greetings Using Cars from DSP
The Tropical Oasis DSP has a number of vehicles that can be used for this design so it was just a matter of picking the one I liked the best! Using the Stitched So Sweetly Dies and the Big Shot resulted in great coordination with the background layer. The Braided Burlap Ribbon was the perfect addition to this birthday greeting!
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Early Espresso Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Pool Party Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Use Early Espresso Classic Ink to stamp the greeting from Timeless Tropical Stamp Set on Pool Party Cardstock. Punch greeting out with the Timeless Label Punch. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the card base.
- Cut Crumb Cake Cardstock at 5″ x 3-3/4″. Use Big Shot and Coastal Weave Embossing Folder to add a design. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach to the Pool Party layer.
- Use the Big Shot and the die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies to cut out a background layer from Early Espresso Cardstock. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the Crumb Cake layer.
- Use Glue Dots to attach a length of Braided Burlap Ribbon over the Early Espresso image.
- From a piece of Tropical Oasis DSP, cut out the desired vehicle with the Big Shot and the die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies.
- Use Timeless Label Punch to punch out a background layer of Early Espresso Cardstock. Use Paper Trimmer or scissors to cut lengthwise down the middle. Use Snail Adhesive to attach behind the Pool Party Greeting image. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the card.
A customer liked the idea of using an Oval Die to cut out the image from the DSP – looks great as well!