Gifts, 3D projects – something other than cards and memory keeping.
I recently decided it was time to change the insert for this frame so I created this Parisian Beauty Shadow Box Insert for it! The first time I saw this bundle in the January to June Mini Catalogue, I knew that it was what I wanted to use to update this insert! The Parisian Blossom Specialty DSP (Designer Series Paper) from the Suite is amazing – the pool party, petal pink, and silver foil are beautiful when all put together! I added some bling and die cuts to complete the layout – I love the results!! 🥰
Now let’s see the products I used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store! The Parisian Beauty Suite will not be carried over to the 2020 – 2021 Annual Catalogue so, if you want it for your craft room, be sure to get it now!
I thought you might like to recreate the insert so I’m sharing the instructions and dimensions for it. Of course, if you would like different colours for your decor you can always choose a different DSP and match it with the coordinating colours listed on the DSP package.
So here you go:
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 9-1/2″ x 9-1/2”
- Basic Black Cardstock:
- Cut 1 @ 3″ x 5″
- Cut 2 @ 3-1/2″ x 2-1/4″
- Cut 4 @ 2-1/4″ x 2-1/4″
- Pool Party Cardstock:
- Cut 1 @ 2-3/4″ x 4-3/4″
- Cut 2 @ 3-1/4″ x 2″
- Cut 4 @ 2″ x 2″
- Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper:
- Cut 2 @ 3″ x 2″
- Cut 2 @ 9-1/2″ x 1-1/2″
- Cut Silver Foil Cardstock and Petal Pink Cardstock with Parisian Dies and the Big Shot.
- Use Pool Party Classic Ink to stamp background images and borders on Pool Party Cardstock.
- Use Tuxedo Memento Black Ink to stamp the greetings.
- Use Snail Adhesive to attach the DSP.
- Use Snail Adhesive and Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach cardstock as shown.
Here’s a look at the insert before I put it in the frame….