This doesn’t happen often so when it does, we all want to take advantage of it!!
Make your list – get all those items on your Wish List and,
I love how the Designer Series Paper makes this Double Flap Card so special!! It is so easy to assemble once you get the pieces cut. It would be nice to have a few of these in your stash so you would be ready when a friend needs cheering up!
Now for the sizes to cut….
- Flirty Flamingo Cardstock (#141416)
- 1 @ 8″ x 4-1/4″, score @ 2-1/2″
- 1 @ 8″ x 3-1/4″, score @ 4″
- Basic White Cardstock (#159276)
- 1 @ 5-1/4″ x 4″
- 1 @ 4″ x 2-1/4″
- 2 @ 3-3/4″ x 3″
- Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper (#154558)
- 1 @ 5″ x 3-3/4″
- 1 @ 3-3/4″ x 2″
- 2 @ 3-1.2″ x 2-3/4″
- 1 @ 6″ x 2-1/2″ for envelope flap
- Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate (#154557)
- 1 @ 3-1/2″ x 2-3/4″
- Forever Fern Stamp Set (#152559)
- Flirty Flamingo Classic Ink (#147052)
Let’s put it together….
- Fold card base on score line & burnish
- Fold greeting cardstock on score line & burnish
- Stamp greeting on Basic White cardstock cut at 3-3/4″ x 3″ – attach to inside of the greeting layer
- Attach DSP to Basic White layers – attach to cardstock base & greeting layer
- To attach the acetate layer over the DSP, remove the film layer, decide what side you want to show (silver or gold), use very small dots of liquid glue behind the images so it can’t be seen on the front side.
- Attach DSP to envelope, trim with Paper Snips
May 21 has been recognized as World Day of Cultural Diversity by the United Nations in 2002. Each year since then, efforts are made by organizations throughout the world to highlight the importance of diversity and cultural contributions by all groups and civilizations.
As we know, Stampin’ Up! is present in several markets around the globe and has a way to bring people together and connect through a shared passion for crafting and creativity.
This year, Stampin’ Up! has decided to honour this day by releasing an exclusive, multicultural, multilingual digital download that is free for all to enjoy. This 13-page document contains sentiments and images that represent specific aspects of the cultural diversity in all the markets. It allows paper crafters around the world to create beautiful projects that truly showcase what makes their language and culture unique, while also helping connect with fellow card makers of diverse origins by getting a glimpse into each other’s cultures.
The United Through Creativity digital download also serves as a reminder of one of Stampin’ Up!’s core values: We Care About People First, and that no matter where we are from, or what language we speak, we can always connect through creativity.