Samples of cards for every occasion!
Country Club DSP will be retiring on June 2 (unless it sells out sooner!) so it’s time to cut it up and use it!! Combine this with Father’s Day quickly approaching, I’ve designed a Double Z Fold card to share with you!
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Night of Navy Cardstock at 11″ x 4-1/4″ – score at 5-1/2″ and 2-3/4″ – fold on the score lines to form a “Z”.
- Cut Garden Green Cardstock at 9″ x 3″ – score at 3″ and 6″ – fold on score lines to form a “Z”.
- Cut 2 Whisper White Cardstock using the largest Stitched Shapes Square Die and the Big Shot. Use Night of Navy Classic Ink and Gray Granite Classic Ink to stamp a greeting from Geared Up Garage stamp set.
- Cut County Club Designer Series Paper at 4″ x 2-1/2″. Adhere to front layer of the Night of Navy “Z” fold.
- Use Multipurpose Liquid Glue to attach the Garden Green “Z” to the inside of the Night of Navy “Z” fold.
Why not give it a try and share with me?