Samples of cards for every occasion!
Well Written Sympathy Card
This sympathy card lets the Designer Series Paper (DSP) do all the work! All I needed to add was the Well Written Die “Sympathy” and stamp the Well Said “Heartfelt” in a coordinating colour to be cut out with a Stitched So Sweetly Die. I left the inside of the card blank so I could write a special message of condolence.
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Petal Pink Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Perennial Essence DSP at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Attach to the card base using Snail Adhesive.
- Cut Blackberry Bliss Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 1″. Attach over the DSP using Snail Adhesive.
- Use Well Written Dies with the Big Shot to cut out the word “Sympathy”. Use Liquid Glue to attach over the Blackberry Bliss Cardstock.
- Use Blackberry Bliss Classic Ink to stamp greeting on Petal Pink Cardstock. Use Stitched So Sweetly Dies and the Big Shot to cut out the greeting. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach to the over the Blackberry Bliss Cardstock.