See photos of projects here!
The Stitched Triangles are awesome dies for making layers and, when combined with the Word Wishes Dies, I managed to create another card with no stamping required! During these COVID days, I need this type of card to make kits for my Monthly Card Club.
Dimensions and cutting instructions:
- Cut Whisper White card stock at 11″ x 4-1/4″, score at 5-1/2″, fold and burnish with a bone folder.
- Cut Mossy Meadow card stock at 5-1/4″ x 4″, attach to the card base with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Use Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the Stitched Triangle Dies to cut out Isosceles Triangle from Whisper White card stock, attach over Mossy Meadow layer with Multipurpose Liquid Glue.
- Use Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the next smaller size of the Stitched Triangle Dies to cut out Isosceles Triangle from World of Good Designer Series Paper (DSP), attach over Whisper White Triangle with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Embellish with Gold Glimmer Enamel Dots.
- Decide on words from Word Wishes Dies, cut a piece of Whisper White card stock and a piece of Adhesive Sheet big enough to cut the words out. Peel backing off Adhesive Sheet, attach to the back of the Whisper White card stock.
- Use Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with the Word Wishes Dies to cut out words from Whisper White card stock, attach over the Mossy Meadow layer by peeling off the adhesive sheet covering.