See photos of projects here!
For this card, I used the Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder to emboss & cut the heart out at the same time! This is a new design that Stampin’ Up! recently introduced and I’m loving how it works!! Emboss and cut the heart out all at once or emboss only, the choice is yours. The bundle includes the stamp set, embossing folder and set of dies. You can use them together or by themselves – so many choices.
Imagine different colours being used – I’ve tried Balmy Blue, Daffodil Delight, Highland Heather and Pear Pizzazz – each one looked different and special in its own way. You can also add more subdued colours by using a Blending Brush or Sponge Daubers to brush colour over the raised areas on an embossed Basic White layer.
Give it a try…
Now it’s your turn to give it a try. If you want to, you can print, share or add any, or all, of the supplies I used to your very own craft space by clicking here.
Now that you’ve enjoyed this post…
- Check out my Loyalty Rewards program to learn how you can earn a $50.00 shopping spree with me!
- Shop the Clearance Rack with discounts up to 60%!
- Read the Top Reasons why purchasing a $135.00 Starter Kit is the best decision ever!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel for paper crafting video tutorials!
- Visit My Photo Gallery for more paper crafting inspiration!