Congratulations on Your Demonstrator Anniversary!
I’m so blessed to have some lovely ladies as my Stampin’ Up! downline team so, when the anniversary of their joining date arrives, I send them a card like this to honor the occasion! It’s a small token of appreciation to let them know they are appreciated each & every day. This is the card I made for the recent Anniversaries. The gold embossing is to remind them that they’re like gold to me!!
Here are the products used:
If you want to order, click on the image or the description and you’ll be directed to my online store!
Here are the instructions and dimensions for this card:
- Cut Whisper White Cardstock at 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2” – Fold in 1/2 to create standard card size of 5-1/2″ x 4-1/4″.
- Cut Blueberry Bushel Cardstock at 5-1/4″ x 4″. Use Versamark to stamp Congratulations from the First Frost Stamp Set near the centre. Sprinkle with Gold Embossing Powder. Melt the powder with the Heat Tool. Use the Big Shot and a die from the Stitched So Sweetly Dies to cut out the greeting. Use Snail Adhesive to attach the Blueberry Bushel layer to the card base.
- Cut a piece of Perennial Essence DSP at 5″ x 3-3/4″. Use Snail Adhesive to attach to the Blueberry Bushel layer.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to attach the cut out greeting to the DSP.
- Embellish with a gold Designer Element.